Jake and I have decided to visit every temple in the State of Utah before he leaves! We thought it sounded fun and I didn't think much of it until we found this "temple passport" at Deseret Book. I picked one up and we started looking through it. WOW! We've got some trips ahead of us! Jake thinks Bob might want to visit a couple of them with him and maybe Ryley and him can visit a couple as well!
By the way... Ryley got his call! He's going to Brisbane Australia! We're so excited for him. Jake and I got to be there when he opened his call! He was so cute... I'll miss my Elder Ry Ry.
The temple of the day was Jordan River! We ran down there after work and when we got into the temple we were one of the very few people who weren't Tongan. We got to sit in the chapel and listen to Tongan hymns and then we did the session with head phones in English. It was so cool. Jake and I talked in the Celestial room about the Church being so diverse and world-wide even in our own area. It was great for Jake to be able to see how other languages are offered in the temple. It was a "very awesome adventure"!
Jordan River temple! October 22, 2010