Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hey Mom!!!
 
So how are things doing? Sorry that I havent been very good on my letter writing. When your as pooped as I am it gets hard sometimes.  I will be better on my letter writing for now on!!!!
 
So how are things going on back in Riverton? Is Niner and Robert still barking a lot? Hows Kayci doing with the whole boyfriend situation? Hows the hay business coming? Hows Roberts business coming alone? When can you see the Discovery Channel thing that you were on? How is big D and the other guys doing? Did you get my letter that you can give to Ry Ry?
 
So since I havent written you for a while now hahahaha here is whats going on up here in Harbour Pointe. We got a WAY promising potential named Lee. He is really interested in the Church and the other day when we were talking to him outside his apartment, we gave him the assignment to read 3 Nephi 11 and he actually went inside and got a piece of paper so he would remember!!! I wish all of our investigators would do that. He really liked it too how we gave him a Restoration DVD. We are going to meet with him today at 1:00 so wish us luck. We also got our first progressing investigator last week!!!! We have been really bad on those lately. A progressing investigator is a person that has been taught two or more lessons and is keeping all of their commitments I think. So we were pretty happy about that! We are still working with our other investigators and hopefully they will go far, but we need to also find other people to teach.
 
Thanks again for the Books Of Mormon that you sent to me from the family in our Ward. I totally forgot their names.......sad!!!! I have been out here longer than I thought. I dont remeber much from my past life. Except video games, movies.girls,ect.........dont worry, if I think of girls I think about how icky they are 
 
So I got to go. But I will definately let you in on more stuff when I write a letter on an actual piece of paper with on of those awesome pens that you sent me. Thanks again for sending those to me. I really like how you sent me the pictures of Christ. Thats my favorite picture of Him!!!
 
Love 
Elder Lynam ( line-em-up ) 
 
P.S. I regret to inform you that I cannot use those sparklers that you sent me because missionaries cannot not use them and the city of Mukilteo has signs ALL OVER THE PLACE that say no fireworks.....but its only a bad thing if I get caught right?.............never mind.
 
Please forward this to everyone!!!
 
Hey Everyone!!!!!
 
So everything is going way good up here. We have two really promising investigators that are seriously going to go far if they keep up on their reading of the Book Of Mormon!!!! Yesterday was the 4th of July and when your on a mission you tend to forget the difference between holidays and normal days hahaha sad. Oh well. So its been really hot up here and me and Elder Sears are starting to get sunburnt alot since were on bike. Washington is a way pretty place when it isnt over cast or raining all the time!!! 
 
A way awesome thing me and Elder Sears did for an assingment from our mission was to read the talk by President Uchdorf called "Your Potential, Your Priviledge" and when it says in the talk the words Priesthood, Priesthood holder, Ordination, we replace them with the words Mission, Missionary, Missionary work, Mision call, and other missionary words. Its way cool to see how that talk gets you to see how much missionaries can improve on how they view and even do missionary work. I invite you all (even the girls!!!) to read that talk and to do that. A way cool thing also I would like you guys to do is to go to Mormon.org and watch the Mormon Messages. Especially the videos called "Good Things To Come" and "Create". 
 
I love you guys tons and make sure to read the scriptures, especially the Book Of Mormon, everyday, say your prayers everyday, and go to Church for the full block.
 
Love
Elder Lynam