Hey Mom!!!!!
Ok, so I will be writing on a piece of paper shortly. So before I do that I have to tell you that we had an awesome time going to the Temple today!!!!!! I totally forgot my camera though
We went to Deseret Book afterwards. I only spent about 8 or 9 bucks haha. But I actually only have about 10 bucks on my JP card and about 10 bucks cash. So I really need to budget my money a whole lot more. So I may need to use my home card a little bit. But I promise to not spend too much.
Thank you so much though for the Family History stuff. I really want to get into that stuff after I get home. I want to know more about our ancestors. I forget what nationality I am even a part of. So hopefully I can use the stuff you sent me to get some people interested in the Church more. I really liked the pictures of Christ, the Temple pamphlets, and the pedigree chart. The DVD looks way cool, but I havent seen it yet. Have you seen it? If you have is it pretty good?
Thanks again Mom for all that you do and tell the rest of the fam and the people at Church that I said hi and that I love them
Love you MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Lynam
P.S. Im sorry again for not using my money wisely. I promise to use it a whole lot better.