Hello mother who loves me too much to do harm to her awesome son!!!!
Hey I will definately get you a letter ASAP. I am so sorry for not writing you. Its been really crazy here. But thats still no excuse to not write you. So I will write you an actual hand written letter ASAP.
So here is a quick update on whats going on up here.
I am staying here in Harbour Pointe with Elder Sears Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! The District is pretty much staying the same other than Elder Anglesey finished his mission and flew home today and Elder Sumsion, one of the Spanish Elders, is leaving too. So yet another transfer on bike
hahaha oh well. I really do love this area and I am way excited to work with all of the people that are in this area. This will also be the first time since I have been on my mission that I have had a companion for more than one transfer. So Me and Elder Sears will definately tear it up here!
So I will get you that letter ASAP and please know that I am soooooooooooooo sorry for not writing one sooner. Please remember how awesome and good looking I am and that I am your favorite son!!!!!
Love Elder Lynam
P.S. HAVE MERCY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!
please forward this to everyone please.
Hey Everyone!!!!
So today the 27th is the first day of the transfer. I AM STAYING!!!!!!! So yet another transfer on bike!!!!!
haha oh well. My thighs are getting bigger and bigger. One of my suit pants is almost too small around my thighs because of my EXTREMELY large muscles.......or I need to loose weight. Anyway everything is going way good up here. Elder Sears is staying with me. So this will be the first time on my whole mission so far that I will have a compaion for more than one transfer. So Its going to be way fun because Elder Sears is a way bomb missionary!!!!!
We got two new investigators last week, some new potentials, and a few really good lessons. Bringing members to lessons really helps to bring the spirit when we teach. So whenever you guys have the opportunity to go with the missionaries to a lesson, they would totally love it!!!!!
It's really crazy how I have been out here for already about 7 months!!!!! Time flies by so fast out here. Something that I have really appreciated since I have been out here is the ability to study for two whole hours every morning. My knowledge of the gospel has grown soooooooooooooooooooo much since I have been out here because of those studies. Be sure to study the scriptures and other gospel resources as much as possible. It is way cool to see how the gospel really does fit so perfectly together. Even though there are times when I am confused on a certain thing, if I keep pondering it and searching the scriptures for answers and praying for help and guidance, I almost find out the answer everytime.
So love you all and make sure to read the scriptures, pray every day, and go to Chruch!!! Love you all and read Alma 32 because it is a way awesome scripture to help you gain a testimony of the Book Of Mormon, principles of the gospel, and other things.
Love
Elder Lynam