Hey Mom!!!!!!!!!
So, the mystery person hasnt come yet huh? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I really hope that the person didnt forget. If the person forgot to do it then I will let you know next week who the person was. I would still keep your phone on you at all times just in case.
So, other than that how are things going back in Riverton. You hear anything on Ry Ry? How are the guys doing? Is Robert and Niner still barking a lot? Haha speaking of Niner he looks way happy and he looks kind of like a chunkarama hahahah. I bet his hip "dep-es-sia" is not really helping out with that. And the new dog looks way cool. How old is she again? I forgot when you guys got her. Hows Kayci doing? Is she still doing the whole boyfriend thing? No drama I hope! Jessi and Alan are still doing awesome? You lining up any girls for me by the time I get home? Fill me in on the details please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So everthing is still going good up here in Mukilteo. But its still pretty much the same thing as it was last week other than we are kind of progressing with some of our investigators and we found some new really promising potentials!!! We get fed alot so were not starving at all. So we'll keep doing our best and keep being awesome!!!!
Im doing pretty good. I work out almost everyday.....except today because last Saturday we did ALOT of service and biked ALOT and got ALOT of sun. So we were pretty dead on Fast Sunday hahaha. But other than that I am still having ALOT of fun out here. Elder Sears is really AWESOME!!!!! He is actually a really big help. He definately still has the "greenie" spirit!!! I need to get that back. Its crazy though that I have been out here for almost 6 1/2 months!!!!!!!! Its going to be crazy when I hit the year mark. Some days feel slow but the weeks are still really fast.....at times haha.
So I will do my best to get you a "hand written" letter ASAP. But I have alot of people that I need to write to that I havent written to forever or at all yet
But I will get you a letter seriously ASAP!!!! I love you Mom and thank you soooooooooooooooo much for the letter ( especially with all the Star Wars pics....how do you even get those on there anyway? Its really cool!!!! ), pictures Niner and you guys, and the story of the Tabernacle Organist guy. I will read that tommorow for my study. Love you and tell the rest of the fam that I love them too!!!!!!!
Love
Elder Lynam ( line-em-up )
P.S.
My Force skill in giving out Book Of Mormons has increased +2 experience points!!!!
Please send this to everyone please.
Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!
How's everything going with you guys? Anything new? Let me know if anything big happens!!!!!!!! So I am really happy now because I now have a sunburn.....meaning the sun is out!!!!!!!!!! I was getting kind of tired of the whole greyness. The only problem is now we cant convert Edward and his fam because they cant be out in the sun. I guess well keep working with Jacob......but hes not progressing because he has a hard time with the whole modesty thing because he never wears a shirt!!!! oh well. We got some new really promising potential investigators and we are kind of progressing with some of our other investigators, THEY JUST NEED TO GO TO CHURCH!!!! Other than that were doing pretty good. Training is still not that easy, especially when its my first time being a senior companion. Hopefully I wont lead Elder Sears astray hahaha. Love you all!!!! And make sure to read your scriptures everyday ( especially the Book Of Mormon ), say your prayers, and go to Church every sunday.
Love
Elder Lynam