Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hey Mom!!!!!!!!
 
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH for the package. I really liked the supplies that I got, especially the pictures of Christ. That is probrably my favorite picture of him. Del Parson, I think thats the artist's name, knows his stuff. Its going to be awesome to give those pictures to some of our investigators. Dont worry I definately wont hand them out like candy. Speaking of candy thanks again for the random candy and other stuff that was in there, especially the sparklers hahaha. I really liked the Photo year book that I got in the mail too!!!! Those things are way cool and It was way fun to see those old pics again......even though it was only a few months ago but still. Thanks again for doing fun stuff like that.
 
So hows everything else going on down there in good old Utah? Is Niner and Roberto still barking? Hows Kayci doing with her stuff? She sends me letters almost every week and I need to be better on writing letters to her and also to someone who gave me life How is Jessi and Alan doing? Is she doing good being a good little house wife that wears and apron, has a big 60's hair dew, vacuming the carpet while holding lasangna and sewing a quilt at the same time? If not then something is wrong! How are you doing? Everything going good with you at home and with work? Oh, tell me when the Discovery channel thing comes on tv because the Careys want to see it. And let me know if anything big happens. And please keep sending me those random stories and articles that you find. I want to use them is teaching lessons or in a Disrict meeting or something.
 
So the work is going really good up here. We are not hitting Standards of Excellence yet, BUT we will this week.........I hope. Standards of Excellence is this:
  • 1 Investigator baptized each month
  • 1 investigator on date each week
  • 1 investigator at Sacrament meeting each week
  • 2 member present lessons each week
  • 2 new investigators each week
So we can hit Standards if we get all the weekly goals one week and if we get someone baptized at least each month. Its kind of confusing but oh well. Other than that the work is going really good up here.
 
I am still having a blast up here!!! Me and Elder Sears are finding people to teach like crazy!! Now we just need to actually teach them and get members to those lessons. Elder Sears is still doing awesome. There are still those days were you dont want to do anything but to just lay in ben and eat pie all day But thats probrably not going to happen any time soon. But im still doing really awesome. And every day I realize how blessed I am for having an awesome family ( like my loving and very awesome mother ) and the Restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
 
I got to go but I love you and tell Roberto, Kayci, and everyone else that I love them too!!!
 
Love Elder Lynam
 
Send this to everyone please
 
Hey everyone!!!!!
 
Everything is going way good up here in Washington. Yesterday me and Elder Sears ate our own body weight in steak, ice cream, and cake!!!! The members in our ward seriously love to feed us!!!! We got two new investigators and we got some other really promising potentials too! Me and Elder Sears are studying the book of Acts in the New Testament. Its totally a way cool missionary scripture that can help us a ton. You guys should read it too.
 
Love you guys and make sure to read, pray, and to go to Church!!!!
 
Love
Elder Lynam