Hey Mom!!!!
How is you all down there in rainey Utah. Now you know what its like!!!!! Well....actually you do because you grew up in Washington so ya. Anyway everything is going really good up here. Its definately not easy being a Trainer when its my first time being Senior too. But other than that everyone is doing good. We have some new really promising people and we want to put David V. on date pretty soon. Elder Sears is loving his mission!!! He doesnt compain at all and hes ready to do anything we have to do. Again these new missionaries bring the Spirit with them and they are definately not tainted by the world yet. Oh, I dont know what your schedule is like this week but make sure to keep the phone by because there might be someone who is going to stop by and say hi to you (sorry its not going to be me.....BUT it will be someone almost as awesome!!!) Anyway I love you and I will get you my letter to you ASAP!!!
Love Elder Lynam
P.S. Have your phone by you this week at all times!!!!!!! Even when you go into a storehaha
Please forward this to everyone.
What is up everyone!!!!!!!! Its crazy that I have already been out for almost 6 months!!!! I am 1/4 of the way done. Time seriously flies out here. My Padawan learner in the ways of the force is doing really good and we are fighting off the forces of evil up here in Harbour Pointe. He is definately ready to do the work. We have some really promising people and we actually want to put two people on date this week. So pray for us please!!!!! Other than that were doing way good up here. Something that we are using alot of up here is Mormon.org. It is a WAY COOL site that helps people who dont know much about us learn about us and its a GREAT missionary tool. Tell your non member and even member friends to check it out, especially the videos. Remember to read your scriptures every day, pray at least every morning and night, and to go to Church. Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Jake
Hey Elder Trainer Dude!
Train you must... defeat the dark side you will.
I got a really nice letter from Brother Carey. Sounds like you're doing great! I wrote you a long letter and will send it to you tommorrow! I loved your last letter and I'm so proud of you and the work you are doing! Your pictures were awesome and you look great! Such a stud muffin!!!
We just got back from a Harley ride and Im freezing! It's been cold and rainy and a miserable spring. You're not missing anything!!! It's so boring here so keep working hard there! We'll try to keep the excitement toned down here!
Jessi and Alan are doing so good. She is such the little house wife... cooking and cleaning and it's amazing. She's got skillzzzzzzz!
Niner stinks and Kayci is on Facebook. Robert is watching the Bachelorette. WOW!!! Party here!
I love you to the moon and purple China...
write when you can... your cute new companion looks like he could get homesick. You'll take good care of him. The bike will be good for both of you... you'll both be studs when you get home!
Love,
Mom!
Hey Elder Trainer Dude!
Train you must... defeat the dark side you will.
I got a really nice letter from Brother Carey. Sounds like you're doing great! I wrote you a long letter and will send it to you tommorrow! I loved your last letter and I'm so proud of you and the work you are doing! Your pictures were awesome and you look great! Such a stud muffin!!!
We just got back from a Harley ride and Im freezing! It's been cold and rainy and a miserable spring. You're not missing anything!!! It's so boring here so keep working hard there! We'll try to keep the excitement toned down here!
Jessi and Alan are doing so good. She is such the little house wife... cooking and cleaning and it's amazing. She's got skillzzzzzzz!
Niner stinks and Kayci is on Facebook. Robert is watching the Bachelorette. WOW!!! Party here!
I love you to the moon and purple China...
write when you can... your cute new companion looks like he could get homesick. You'll take good care of him. The bike will be good for both of you... you'll both be studs when you get home!
Love,
Mom!
