8/7/11
Hey Dad!!!!
That is so awesome how you are all moved in up there. Hopefully you wont get called to be in the nursery haha. Since Ive been on my Mission I have seen a ton of things on how the auxiliries in the Ward run and work. Its really cool to see how efficient and organized the Church really is!!!!! We go to Ward Council every Sunday and I get to see how the Ward really does care about the people in the congregation and how much they actually do to help them. This is a way cool Ward and I hope to stay here for another transfer or two.
So, for the past two weeks the work has been kind of slow up here. Sometimes it just feels like your just running on fumes hahahaha. And its kind of hard to declare the gospel with enthusiasm when all you want to do is lay in bed and eat pie all day!!! But its still way fun and I am always keeping myself busy and I wont ever let myself become a missionary who lays around the apartment all day.
I can't believe its already been a year since we were last in Wyoming for Baylee's funeral. Tell aunt Connie that I said hi and that I love her!!!! I know that Baylee is on a mission right now too! Its really cool to see how merciful and loving Heavenly Father really is!!!!! There are people out here that think He's a rathful and vengeful God. But I know that He is a just God that will do EVERTHING within His power to bring us home. Its going to be a way cool reunion when we all see Baylee again!!!!! Thats a way cool message that I have the opportunity to share!!!!
Something that I thought was pretty cool concerning how Heavenly Father is a loving father is how the whole hell fire and brimstone things is not real. It wouldnt make sense that a loving Heavenly Father would do something like that to His children for all time and eternity just because they didnt obey Him. Yes all those who do absolutely horrible things will still inherit a place that is better than here. That shows that God is sad that we dont do what He says, but the He loves us enough to put us in a place where we are going to be the most happy.
Love you Dad, and tell the girls and Heather that I said hi and that I love them!!!!!!
Love
Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
P.S. Visit Mormon.org and create a profile! Our Ward is pushing that because its a way awesome missionary tool!!!