Friday, November 25, 2011

11/21/11
Hey Mom!!!!!
Thanks for the update. Everything is going way good up here!!!!! We are totally teaching a ton of lessons!!!!! We also got two new investigators yesterday too!!!!! Their names are Kiki and Emanual. They are a couple from Africa and their native language is Swaheeli. They are a way nice and humble family. They totally offered food to us and everything!!!! We shared parts of the first lesson with them and gave a Book Of Mormon to have them read and pray about before this Sunday when we will see them again!!!!! They are both from Christian backrounds and so the whole Christ thing wont be an issue for them! They talked about how people up here in America dont realize how easy they have it compared to the people in Africa. Its SO MUCH EASIER to teach people that are humble!!!! We hope everything goes good with them!!!! Say a prayer for them to accept the gospel please. That would be really appreciated!
We dont exactly know where we are going for Thanksgiving. We have tons of invites and we are still deciding on who to choose from. The members up here are way awesome!!!!
Some things that would be awesome that Santa could bring would be some new long sleeved shirts, grooming supplies, and some fun gospel stuff like CD's, bookmarks, and other stuff. But other than that I am pretty good!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for being awesome with that kind of stuff!!!!!! It really makes things a ton easier to handle while being up here!!!!!
I serioulsy cant believe that I am almost at the half way point of my mission!!!!!! Time has just totally flown by!!!! Especially this transfer. And I think that it is only going to get faster and faster!!!!!! I need to enjoy every moment while I am here because I wont ever be a full time missionary like this again!!!!!! I can be part of a couple mission or a mission president or something, but not a young guy out on his own for two years!!!!!
Thanks again mom for all that you do for me and the family!!!! It really is awesome to have a mom like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
P.S. Tell the fam that I said hi and that I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.S. Make sure to tell all of your member friends to make their Mormon.org profiles ASAP!!!!!!!!! Its way cool seeing the Campaign up here!!!!! We see a ton of Mormon.org ads on the sides of buses, some bill boards, and people say that they see them on T.V. Our new investigator Emanual said that he saw one the other day!!!!!!!
Please forward this message to everyone please!!
Hey Everyone!!!!!
Sorry that I have been slacking on writing to you guys!!!!! Everything is going way good up here in Washington!!!! I am still in Kirkland. We are teaching a ton of lessons and the missionaries before me put this girl on date for baptism, so I am helping to keep her on date. We also found two new investigators the other day. They are from Africa and have an awesome Swaheelie accent!!!!! We have really high hopes for them!
Also, the Church is still doing the whole Mormon.org campaign up here. Me and my companion see a ton of poster for Mormon.org on the sides of buses, a few billboards, and people say that they are saw a commercial for Mormon.org. Make sure to make a profile if you havent yet. I promise you that as you do and pray for opportunities to use it to help spread the gospel, then those opportunities will come!!!! I PROMISE!!!!!!!
Also, if you have friends that would be interested in hearing the gospel or friends that have had a major event happen in their lives like a death in the family, a baby being born, a troubled teen, a divorce, or something like those things where the gospel can truely help them more than anything else will.
I love you all, and make sure to say your daily prayers, read your scriptures daily, and go to Church to partake of the Sacrament. I promise you all that as you do those things then you all will have your testimony of the gospel grow stronger and stronger.