11/7/11
Hey Mom!!!!!
Thank you soooooooooooooo much again for the Birthday stuff!!!!! The water proof stuff is way awesome and so is the t-shirt, the birthday bats........ I really liked those, and the other way awesome stuff!!!! Thank you again so much for them!!!! I also got my package from jessi and I got your letter too!!! Jessi is way fun. She sent me a ton of awesome stuff and she spent alot of time I guess into it so it was way cool. Thanks again Mom for being someone who puts all of this time and energy into something like this!!!!! It really made my week being able to open up a new present each day!!!!!!!!! Thank you again so much!!!!!!
Everything is going good here in Kirkland 4th area!! We have a ton of investigators, potentials, and a ton of other stuff going on here. Its nice to be able to teach lessons again. We really didnt get that much on the San Juan's. Thats also kind of why they shut them down for now. It wasnt anything that me and Elder Palfreyman did hahahahaha. They are going to let it simmer for awhile and see where it goes. The Zone Leaders in that area are in charge of them so Its not technically closed down but I dont really see them going over there. We had a few pretty promising potentials over there so hopefully they go over to visit them. We gave them their info and they said they will check them out sometime.
Elder Bytendorp is a way fun guy!!!! He is from Kearns and has lived there his whole life. He kind of has a speech impediment and is kind of a lanky guy... but that what makes him so AWESOME!!!!! He has a way funny personality and the way he says things with his speech impediment is so funny!!!!!!!! Dont worry, no one makes fun of him for that. Everyone that I know absolutely loves the guy. He is really big into running and video games. He is way tall and its hard to keep up with him because he has such long strides having really long legs hahaha. But other than that we are having a ton of fun out here!!!!! There is a few people that I served around with before that are in my Zone so thats pretty fun too. Its funner and funner to go to missionary gatherings because I know more and more missionaries now!!!!!
Oh!!! Guess what we got now........................PORTABLE DVD PLAYERS!!!!! President Wilson has actually had them for a long time and he has been praying to know when he should give them out and he just got the green light from the Lord to do so. So now during our companionship study we can watch these missionary training DVD's and on P-day we can watch a list of approved Church Movies!!!!!!! A few of them being the Testaments and Prophet of the Restoration. We have been watching them and it actually has been a huge help in my missionary work. And we also got a DVD with a bunch of the Mormon.org profile videos on it, so that has been pretty fun to watch too!!!!!
About the mailing address is:
9536 NE 120th st.
Kirkland WA, 98034
I think that packages would be best sent to the mission office because I dont know if they just leave it outside the door or something.
Love,
Elder Lynam (line-em-up)