Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Hey Mom!!!!!!!
 
Thanks for the pics! You look AWESOME with your horsey and everything!!!!!! Thats way cool that you got pics of that! Who was taking the pics? They were really well done! I forgot what your horse's name is again? She looks way cool! How old is she? She looks pretty majestic! Big word huh?
 
Looks like your doing really good? Everything is going really good up here! We got two new investigators yesterday! One of them is named Amethesta! Thats a pretty awesome name, and Leslie! Amethesta is a 14yr old girl who is going to read and pray about the Book Of Mormon. We taught almost the whole family, but she was the only one willing to read and pray about it. So hopefully all goes well with her! And Leslie is a mom of two boys and married. She we had a way awesome lesson yesterday where she asked tons and tons of really good questions! It's nice to have people genuially interested instead of just talking about random stuff all the time! She's going to read and pray about the Book Of Mormon too and we will hopefully get a chance to teach her family next time we see her! 
 
We are still working with the investigators who we already have. Angelina is progressing really well! Paulene and Paulete are awesome, but they're really hard to get ahold of!!!!! We got to meet with them more than 3 weeks at a time! And we are helping Dani stay on date for baptism for may 5th. She fell off date awhile ago when she was supposed to be baptized on Dec 31st of last year, but she'll get baptized this time!!!!!!
 
Everything else is going way good! Transfer calls are next week. I want to stay for another transfer, but I could also be moving because I will be here for 4 and a half months by the end of the transfer. I'm going to work extra hard this week because it could be my last one here in this area!
 
Love you mom!!!! Thank you for all that you do for me and the family!!!!! Don't worry about me getting trunky. It kind of sucked to see those pics of the gang but its all good hahahaha. I almost am at the 9 months left point. Time flies out here so fast!!!! It's insane!!!! Tell the family that I love them and miss them a ton!!!! Tell Roberto that it's getting close to lawn mowing season hahahahaha. Tell Kayci that she's awesome for going on a service mission. I sent her an email last week too telling her how awesome she was! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. I can only do so much though because I'm too busy gathering Isreal!!!!
 
Love 
Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
 
P.S. I will send that package this week I promise. And you can look through it and gaze upon my riches!!!!!