Monday, April 23, 2012

Hey Mom!!!!
 
Thanks for the e-mail!!! Sorry that it's taken so long to get this to you! So I am now currently serving in the Everett 3rd Ward!!!!! It's a way cool Ward and I'm already really liking the members here!!!! There was a non member at Church this last Sunday and people totally went up to her and made her feel totally welcome!!!! And it's also a bike area!!!! My thighs are going to get pretty big again hahahahaha!!!! Speaking of bikes I really need some money on getting some bike stuff. I bought a bike for a 100 dollars and then it craped out on me so I bought another bike that was brand new at Fred Meyer's for 125 dollars and it's already crapping out on me too!!!!!!!! So I guess bikes just dont like me a ton. But what I'm going to do is combine the best of the two bikes and make a super awesome bike so I dont have to keep spending money on fixing stuff on it and buying new stuff. But I do need some more money on my home card so if you could do that ASAP that would be totally awesome!!!
 
My new companion is Elder Yates!!! He is a way cool Elder from Saratoga Springs. He likes debate, outdoor stuff, reading, and a ton of other things. He is way funny and he is SUPER intelligent when it comes to the scriptures. And since he's in debate, he can hold his own very well in talking with others that are trying to disprove our message!!!! But it still all comes down to them reading and praying about The Book Of Mormon and also praying about Joseph Smith.
 
Thats not good how Mr. Poo Poo head has to go live at the farm for the summer!!!! Hopefully he will have more fun there. And I really hope that he will make it so I can say hi to him when I get home.
 
Thanks again for all that you do for me Mom!!!!!! I read your little red book you gave me for Christmas 2008 when I was going through all of those hard times. I definately shed a tear or two when I read it. I usually read it in the bathroom during personal study so no one can see me while I read it. Thanks for a being an awesome mom who does stuff like that!!!!
 
Love
Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
 
P.S. Did you get my package with my sweet suits and my poster? That brown one is a sweet three peice suit with bell bottoms!!!!! That's what I call a chick magnet!!!!!