Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 10, 2010
Jake was Ryley's escort to the Oquirrh Mountain temple!  Talk about great moments in your child's life!  Jake was so excited that Elder Ry Ry asked him to be his escort to take out his own endowments.  They both did great and it was a wonderful night.  Ryley's cousin is going to South Carolina two weeks after Jake goes into the MTC so he was there as well.
Maybe all those late night talks in between "halo parties" with friends have paid off!  I guess some of what we teach our kids really does stick there somewhere in their brains.
I'm still not sure how to take a comment about a certain person being, "hot".  I guess the church is true... otherwise there is no way in the world we could send our boys out for two years and have them return as men.  (well, as much as boys ever become "men"!!!)  It was another great night in the mission prep life of Elder Jake Man!