Monday, March 21, 2011

Hey Mom
Thank you so much for all the stuff you do for me! I am so happy to be on probation now hahah. Seriously i really appreciate the time you put in to send me things and to show that you care. You make things way fun. I'd write more but im too busy writing this letter to a loving mother who will shoot me if i dont
Luv
Elder Lynam
(Line-em-up-porter)
Please send this to everyone for me please!
Hey guys
Hopefully everything is going good. I heard about the Tsunami thing that happened in Japan. The Bishop in my Ward is telling everyone to make sure to have 72 hour kits and to also have 3 months supply of food and other things just in case something goes wrong. So I think you guys should do that too. Im going to be fine because we have plenty of squirells out here to hunt. We are still working with people who are promising but it sometimes feels slow. But I had a way cool experience the other day. We went to a member's home and had a lesson on the Restoration. The family had a non member friend over and she sat in. We watched the Restoration movie in Tagolag because her english wasnt that great. At the end of the movie it shows the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in big letters on the screen and the non member friend just froze. She told us that she had a friends where she used to live say that she needed to check out our Church be she couldnt remember the full name and didnt contact us. But we contacted her. She said that she felt the spirit and that she has been searching for the true Church of Christ and she said that she thinks she has found it. I know this Church is true because no matter what language you speak, everyone can understand and feel the Spirit. Make sure to keep feeling the Spirit by reading, praying, and going to Church. I love you guys so much!!!!
Love
Elder Lynam