Yay Kayci!
How is you? You still having fun back at home? You not dating anyone?
You still having fun at Harmons? Is your power level still over 9,000!!! I hope everything is still good and that your still being awesome.
I am having way fun out here. I am still in Woodinville. Me and my Companion are teaching a lot of cool people out here that will hopefully be Baptized. Me and my companion get along really great and we have alot of fun together. We have to bike in the rain sometimes and just this last week I got two flat tires and my companion got three hahaahahaha oh well. I hope everything is going good back at home. Make sure you are nice to Mom and that you read the Book of Mormon, go to Church ( FOR ALL THREE HOURS!!!!!!!) and that you say your prayers every night. I love you Kayci soooo much. Hope to hear from you soon.
Love
Elder Lynam
P.S. My power level is still way over 9,000!!!!!!!!!
Hey everyone!
Everything is going good in the Woodinville area! We are still working with some way cool people and we are hoping that everything will lead to good things with them. Between me and my Companion we got about 5 flat tires this week but other than that everything is all good. This is the last week before transfers and then I will be on my third transfer out here. Time is seriously flying out here. I have experienced first hand how there are long days and short weeks. Weird huh? I have to go but peace out and remember to read, pray, and to go Church.
Love
Elder Lynam
