Hey Mom!!!!!!!!!
Guess what I AM GETTING TRANSFERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im kind of happy but kind of angry at the same time. I wanted to stay here for another transfer or two Oh well, I will get over it. I will get my transfer location tommorow so i will let you know asap. I would write you more but i am to busy writing an extensive letter to a loving mother who gave me life.So peace out for a bit!
Please forward this letter.
Hey wats up yall
Guess what...... IM GETTING TRANSFERRED TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kind of happy but more on the sad side because i really liked my area. So im kind of hoping for the San Juan Islands but wherever i go it will be AWESOME!!! The people that were here are awesome and i hope the very best for them. So i will let you all know where i will be getting trasfered to asap.
Peace out for now
Luv
Elder Lynam