Monday, April 11, 2011

4/11/11
Heres my new address
4500 Harbour Pointe Blvd. #725
Mukilteo, WA, 98275
Please send this letter head to everyone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey everyone, what is up!!!!!!!! Everything is going great up here in Washington. I got transferred last tuesday and I am now in the Harbour Pointe Ward area in Mukilteo. Its a way cool place and in certain spots you can see an awesome view of Widbey Island sitting in the Puget Sound. The people here are way cool. All the members in my Ward are way awesome and the people that we are teaching are way cool too!!!!!! Some of them are really promising too!!!!!!!!! So my area is still a bike area so my thighs are not very happy.   But other than that i'm doing pretty good. I'm going to miss Woodinville 1st Ward area and I am already loving this area though so I'm pretty excited to serve here. I love you all and keep reading your Scriptures, going to Church, and praying. Your all awesome and peace out for now!
Love
Elder Lynam

Dear Kayci
What is up!!!!!!! How is everything doing for my awesome sister? You still having fun at Harmons? You being nice to Mom and Roberto? You still being a super studet? I hope everything is doing good with you.
First off, i have to say that I am sooooo sorry for not writing you lately.   I promise to write you letters more often.
So, heres how things have been up here in Washington. I just got transferred to a new area called the Harbour Pointe Ward area. Its a way cool place. You can totally see Widbey Island from certain places in my area. I'm still in a bike area so im pretty much going to be the buffest guy you'll ever see when I get back. My new companion is Elder Shaw. Hes a way cool guy and he likes nerdy stuff like Star Wars and Lord Of The Rings like I do! Yay!!!!!!!!! We are teaching some really cool people and we are hoping the very best for them.
Kayci I want to let you know that I love you very much and you are really awesome. I love it how you are nice to everyone and how you keep laughing and keep on having fun even when times are tough. You make people smile all over their faces!  Seriously though you are way awesome and keep it up and make sure that you read your Scriptures, go to Church, and to pray every single night. I love you and WRITE ME BACK!!!
Love
Elder Lynam
P.S. TELL TAYLOR THAT THEIR TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!!!!!!