Monday, April 11, 2011

4/6/11


OK, so I guess I should stop sending Jake packages for awhile!  Actually, I have sent him stuff for every holiday and I always send something for his companion.  Hmmmmm.  I have sent him some food because I think it must be hard to grocery shop on a bike and they don't get to have dinner appointments.  Oh well, after Easter we really don't have any holidays until the 4th of July!  He'll be anxious to get something by then!

Dear Mom:
 
Hey what is up!! I really am starting to feel spoiled because of all the stuff you send me and how I also got a package from Dad. I really appreciate how you do stuff like this. Don't feel like you need to send stuff all the time. I really am grateful for a few packages every once in a while. If you keep sending me stuff I'm going to get fat (not phat).......even though I am pretty phat.
 
But you really awesome and thank you a ton for sending a 72 hour kit because the first Sunday in this Ward in Elders Quorum we talked about always being prepared in cause something happens. And what was pretty cool is that we learned how we have to be mentally and even spiritually prepared when something bad happens.
 
My area is way awesome so far. My area is still a biking area so my thighs are going to continue to get bigger until my pants wont fit anymore.......not that its a bad thing. Its way cool here too because in certain spots in my area you can see Widbey Island up close. Im going to send you some pics once I get my card fuller. So we are teaching some really cool people and have some really awesome potential investigators. I also went to the Mission Home for Cottage Meeting. Its where a few recent converts speak and talk about their conversion story and about their testimonies. The only way to get to go is if you bring an investigator with you. The meeting is designed for people who are investigating the Church. It was way cool and some of the people who spoke were really brought the Spirit. They also had two people from Africa speak and their accnts were way cool. Alot of the time you couldnt understand what they were saying but I really liked to just hear their awesome accents!!!!! Any way the area is way awesome and the apartment is really nice too. Especially the gym, its dumb though because some of the machines in the gym have T.V.s on them. 
 
Other than that everything is going really good here. I think you got my new address but in case if you didn't ill send you it again at the end of this letter. So I love you so much and you are seriously so awesome for all of the stuff that you do for me. Just make sure to not feel like you need to send tons of stuff all the time, I'm starting to feel spoiled, especially with all the food you sent me.  The only thing that I'm afraid of is my Companions getting home sick or disapointed when I get alot of things. I truly, truly, truly appreciate all of the stuff you send me though. I am soooooooooo grateful I have a Mom who does that kind of stuff for me. I just kind of feel bad because last transfer I got a bunch of stuff when Elder Thorpe only got a few things. But still, your way awesome and I am going to send you my actual HAND WRITTEN LETTER ASAP!!!!!!!!!! I love you and peace out till my letter!
 
Love
Elder Lynam
 
Heres my new address
 
4500 Harbour Pointe Blvd. #725
Mukilteo, WA, 98275