3/28/11
Dear Mom!
How is you? I am doing good. I am just sore from biking around so much this week. We are still working with alot of awesome people. But we just need them to come to church. It's still pretty hard out here at times. Especially when you're talking to people in your district about how many months we all have left. Some of them are like 2 months or 11 months and 1 1/2 months. Then there's me- 21 months. hahaha Oh well, it's going to be fun. As long as I don't get eaten by a dog while reiding my bike. Hahaha once I'm out a bike area I won't be exposed to all these WRETCHED DANGERS! jk
Is Bishop Funke telling you to put 72 hour kits together? Because down here our Bishop is telling us to do that. So thank you sooooo much for sending me a 72 hour kit Now I won't have to survive off squirrels:)
Luv,
Elder Lynam