Monday, April 18, 2011

Dearest Mother
I think by now you have gotten good news that the mailman is alive and well. There was a slight distubance in the mailing process by your extremely awesome son when he was under heavy bombardment from a swarm of ninjas. Dont worry, I am ok, remember that if it only takes me 20 minutes to watch 60 minutes, then I think that I can fend off a swarm of ninjas.
Hahaha but I is so sorry for getting your letter late. I am afraid to say that I have no excuse (even if I had to fight off a swarm of ninjas). I got your really awesome letter in the mail a couple days ago with Elder Pork-chop's letter and the talk. Those things were really awesome!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much for them and it totally made my day after a kind of hard day. I hope that you got my letter with the SD card ok. I put a list of names of the people in the pics so you know who is who. I am going to send you the other SD card with some AWESOME pics of Widbey.
So, here is the latest. WE HAVE BROTHER HESBY ON DATE!!!!!!!! He was pretty much prepared to be Baptized before I got there, but I did a little to help him though. We were in a lesson and we brought one of our Ward Missionaries with us. He pretty much used the whole time to talk, but we learned a lot about the Holy Ghost and he was able to put Brother Hesby on date. And the date for the Baptism is going to be the 25th of this month and we are also having a Baptism this Sunday so we are pretty stoked!!!!!!! So I will definately send you pics of the Baptism of both of them. Some other cool things that happened is that some of our investigators are progressing really nicely and we have a bunch of potentials and a few promising potentials. So other than those things we are doing pretty good down here.
 So I love you and I wish the very best for the mailman in future visits and I hope that I wont be attacked by ninjas anymore. So off I go to hand write a letter to an awesome mother who wont hurt her son at all when he gets letters in late.
Love
Elder Line-em-up
 P.S.
Please forward this paragraph.
 Hey everyone!!!!!!!!! Way good news, WE GOT SOMEONE ON DATE!!!! It really wasnt me that got him on date, it was the missionaries before me, but I helped with the final blow hahaha. So we will do our best to keep him on date and we will do our best to keep our other investigator on date too. We are also working with and teaching our other awesome investigators.
We are still doing good here in Harbour Pointe. We are still biking and walking alot and getting HUGE calves. We have had rain for a while and yesterday it was sunny......for like 3 or 4 hours haha. But you tend to appreciate the sun a whole lot more when your deprived of it for days on end. But other than those things were doin pretty good. Make sure you all still keep on reading and praying EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! and also going to Church every Sunday. I hope the very best you all and keep on being AWESOME!!!!!!!! 
Love
Elder Lynam

Here's the e-mail I sent Elder Jake Man- (hence the ninja comment!)
Dearest Jake Man:

Apparently my mailman has been either-

A.  Attacked by rabid gophers
B.  Taken hostage by the hobbits on their way to Eisengaard
or
3.  Unable to carry out his very most important mission, which is to deliver very special mail written to me with love from my missionary whose most important task, besides bringing souls to Christ, which is to report to his mother.

Please update me on my mailman's status..

Mom