Hey Mom!!!!!!
First off, I have to say that I am soooooooo sorry for not getting your letter to you yet I will get it to you ASAP. So heres the info about Mothers day call thing. I get to talk to you for about 45 minutes I think. We dont get out of Church until 330pm and we dont get home until about 4. So we should be able to call you at 4 and I will let Elder Shaw go first because his mom was wanting him to call at 3 and I will call at 3:45. So you get to hear how manly and awesome my voice is now. I would show you my awesomeness of my beard but I have to shave 4 times a day in order to keep it under control So speaking about pics, I will send you the pics this week with a key paper telling you who is who.
So other than that I hope everyone is doing good and I would love to talk to everyone if I have a chance to. Tell them all that I said hi and that I love them and how ridicuously good looking I am!!!! So love you and keep being awesome!!!
Love Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
Also I think that I can call you today for about 5 minutes to set up when and where everyone is going to be when I call on Mothers Day. SO WE GET TO TALK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will do my best to keep it at 5 minutes. Man, its going to be weird to call home. I will try your cell phone and if that doesnt work I will keep trying your work and other places until I get ahold of you. Love you again and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please forward this to everyone please
Hey everyone!!!!!
I hope everything is going good with all of you guys. I am doing really good up here in the Harbour Pointe area. We actually Baptized one of our investigators on Monday!!!!!! And we confirmed him and the other person we Baptized last week this sunday so now its official. The Elders before me, especially Elder Shaw, did a really good job getting these people ready for Baptism. We are still working with all of our other awesome investigators and we actually are hoping to put on of them on date this week so if you could give us a few prayers that would be way awesome. But other than that everything has been good up here. It was way sunny for a few days so we were all dancing happily through fields of flowers on top of unicorns while the sunrise was in the backround...........um......ya. So on that note love you all and hope everything is going good with you all. Remember to keep reading everyday, say your prayers, and go to Church on Sunday, especially this Sunday!!!!!!!!!
Love Elder Lynam
P.S. I was kidding about the whole unicorn thing, it was actually a mystical flying Liger.