WAZ UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off, I have to say thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the Easter package. Elder Shaw wont stop shooting me with marshmellows. I loved the candy, the food, the MONEY and I really loved the quotes that you sent. Those are reallly good ones. Are they in the Missionary Quote Book.( And that book is way awesome too!!) The CD's are awesome. I have sooooo much music now. I also now have " non lame music". And all the other stuff that was in there was way cool!!!!!! You have provided me and Elder Shaw many days of entertainment. So thanks again so much for doing all that. I seriously love it how you are willing to put that much effort and time into making a package that is HUGE!!!!!! And thanks again for putting stuff in there for Elder Shaw, he didnt get anything from home for Easter. You are soooooooooo awesome Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So heres whats been happening here so far. We had Williams Baptism yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was way fun. It didnt really help though that I had a way bad cold. Me and Elder Shaw were the Witnesses for the Baptism and were going to give him the Gift of the Holy Ghost this coming up Sunday. Hes a way cool kid and a really humble kid too. There are so many punks out there and hes definately not one of them. His family was there. His mom is a less active member and his sister is not Baptized........yet. and his moms boyfriend is very interested in the Gospel. We want to teach him, but his English isn't very good so we need to get a Korean translater if we want to teach him. And today we are going to Baptize Steve!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Shaw is going to Baptize him and were going to give him the Gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday with William. So I will definately let you know how the Baptism goes and I will send you letters of both Baptisms.(aren't you so proud of me for taking pics of everything). And we are teaching some really cool people here. We got in with an African American family the other day and taught them the Restoration. They were way open and we commited the parents to read from The Book Of Mormon. We really didnt emphasize the kids of reading it with the parents so next time we need to do that. To me, it seems that African Americans are really humble and nice people. We white people are sometimes really stuck up and dumb. We hope the very best for them and we are going to teach them this Friday I think. So, I think thats pretty much it for the updates on this area. We hope that these investigators will go far.
So, hows everything else doing back at home? I would ask you alot more questions, but I would be cutting into the time that I would be writing my mother who gave me life and actual hand written letter. So I don't think that would be a very wise decision.
So I love you sooooo much and thank you again for all the stuff that you do for me. I must go now because the time to write "hand written letters" is very short and very precious!!!!
Love
Elder Lynam(Line-em-up)
P.S.