So, I sent Jake a few of these form letters, too.
Hopefully I will get one or two back with a line or two filled in! We'll see!
Hey Mom!
What is up! Transfers is here and I am staying in Woodinville! My companion is leaving me and is going to another area to be a District Leader
Elder Haskell is an awesome missionary and hopefully I will stay in touch with him. We had alot of fun things happen this week. But before i go into that i have to tell you a funny story that happened last week. I was thinking about buying my District Leader's bike, but i couldnt decide. So he let me borrow it because the bikes we have are terrible and i wanted to test it out. I was really thinking about buying it and actually told him i was going to. But one night me and my compaion were at a Corilation meeting at the Church and we decided to leave our bikes outside. We we came back out my bike was gone!!!!!!!







We looked everywhere and didnt find it. So basically my bike that i was going to buy got stolen. So i called my District Leader and told him the good news is that i am going to buy the bike but the bad news was that the bikes gone. He kind of laughed and was way suprised. I told him that i was going to pay him back but he told me that the person who took it must have needed it more badly than we did so he told me that i didnt have to pay him back. But i bought him Taco Bell to say thanks. So i am still looking for a good bike so i will tell you when i buy one and please have money on the debit card so i can buy one. And i WILL buy a bike as cheap as possible. So other than that my week has been pretty good. We had an awesome lesson with Dorothy. We watched Joseph Smith: The Prophet Of The Restoration. She believes that Joseph Smith was a Prophet but she still wants to make sure that the LDS path is the path that she needs to go on. So we will keep praying and crossing our fingers for her. We went to the Temple on wednsday. That was way fun. The Seattle Temple is way cool looking too. After that we went to Deseret Book and i got two CD's. I only spent about 30 bucks so i am not just destroying my money. I would like some CD's from you that are way cool and good pump up spiritual stuff. But thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the Valentines packages you gave me!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are seriously da bomb.com. And thank you for the preset letters you gave me. I must be really bad on writing letters


Sorry! I promise to be better on that. But everything is going good out here. I am taking my meds like im supposed to. My thoughts are in a happy place
And i am still being well fed with all the food and candy you sent me. THANK YOU. You really are way awesome mom and keep it up with helping with everyone's testimony and tell them that Faith is things hoped for and not seen and just because he might not have all of the answers right now doesnt mean that the Church isnt true and to not let things you dont understand let your testimony be shaken. I love you mom and tell everyone else that i love them too.
Send this paragraph to everyone and it still applies to you. 
Hey everyone I am doing way good out here. We have a bunch of promising investigators. Transfers is here and I am still staying here and my companion is going to another area to be a District Leader

Hes a waaaaaaaaaaay cool guy and ill miss him. Remember to read your scriptures everyday and make sure to say your prayers because while ive been out here i have seriously seen how those things have blessed my life and how it effects others when they dont do those things like praying, studying the scriptures, and going to Church. So basically what im am trying to say is to BEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
LUV
Jake da slayer(of evil that is)


