Thursday, February 10, 2011

I didn't get to hear from Jake this week so I thought I'd draft up a letter to help him out a bit.  It looks like this:
We'll see.....

Actually here's a letter from February 16, 2011

Hey Mom!!!

First off I have to say that i am so sorry for not writing you back! I
got your package and it is AWESOME!!! I now have spoons and alot of
food! seriously that was so awesome of you mom thank you so much! Your
not helping me loose weight. And i also have to say that i am so sorry
for not sending you my SD, i will get that to you as soon as possible.
I didnt email on monday because our pday was today because we went to
the Temple. I finally went to a Temple outside of Utah!!! And the
President got ahold of you i see. Dont worry, i am doing ok out here.
Some times it gets hard but i love the mission to much to let these
bad things get to me. But thank you so much mom for all that you do for me. I
really appreciate knowing that i have a way cool family back at home.
I LOVE YOU and please forward everything at the bottom of this
paragraph


So I have been having way fun here. We have a lot of new
investigators. We got ahold of some people who pretty much had some
tough lives. It makes you really appreciate the gospel because it
helps you sooooooooo much in family, friends, dealing with trials,
giving guidance, and so much more. I know the gospel will help them.


The end of the transfer is coming up too! Im not sure if i will stay
here or if im going somewhere else, well see. I have kind of grown to
like biking because it keeps you in shape and you get to ride in the
pouring rain.....i mean POURING rain. I also really like the trees
here. Utah doesnt have these big and as many trees like Washington and
after a long time having mostly rain and overcast, when the blue skies
come and the sun comes out your just like WOW
PRETTY!!!
But one of the coolest things that i have learned out here is how
important members are to missionary work. You guys need to take
advantage of every missionary opportunity you get to share the gospel
whether its at work, school, the store, ect. Its kind of awkward at
first but it gets easier and fun after awhile. Love you guys and
remember to hook me up with some good daughters of Zion when i get
back!
 
LOVE
Elder Lynam a.k.a. line-em-up....i have to say that all the
time