It's Garbage Day!!!!
I got a phone call from a lady who said, "Is this Codi?" I said, "Yes" She said, "I have a message for you.... It's Garbage Day!" I started to cry and said, "You must have seen my son!" She said yes and that she is from here, but visiting her parents in Woodinville and the missionaries came over. She asked where they were from and Jake said Riverton, Utah. They made the connection that she was Robert's kids' cousin (I think), anyway, Jake said, "They are my step-sister and brothers!" She said his face just lit up when she said that she had met me. She said that he was waiting today at church to see her again!
This wonderful woman took the time to call me and to tell me that my son was doing good. She told him today at church that she would call me, so she asked him if he wanted her to say anything to me. (She thought he would say, just tell her I love her, etc. etc.)
She said he thought for a minute and then said, "Tell her that it's garbage day!"
I LOVE garbage day!!! That's better than a whole herd of "I love you to the moons!"
He has a new companion, Elder Thorpe from Sandy. (I'm not sure what else, I just heard this from Andrea, the gal who called today!)
Life is good... it's garbage day!
