Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January 31, 2011

YO WAZ UP!!!!!!

The work goes good.  We got a new family to Church yesterday an we got two new investigators.  My thighs are still on fire from all of the biking that we do.  But I am having a really fun time out here and I love eating cereal with a fork!  Everyone remember to read your scriptures and pray for missionary opportunites and if you can, read Preach My Gospel!

Peace out!

Hey Mom-
I am having a really fun time out here!  We got a new Spanish family tocheck out church on Sunday and we taught a lesson to two ladies and a three year old boy.  The lesson was way cool because this lady had all of these bad experiences with the Church members where she used to live and we cleared up alot of misconceptions about what we believe.  She was crying tears of joy because of the stuff that we said comforted her and she is going to church with us soon.!!!!!!! 
It's fun though, to have people argue and yell at you :(.  We just invite them to read and pray about the Book of Mormon and we leave it at that.  It's useless to bash.
Oh, thanks for the scripture case.  It's way cool and I can now keep my scriptures from being torn up.
The other day I ate cereal with a measuring spoon.  hahahaha!  I was desperate.  I will send you the SD card and some other pictures of mine soon.  I love it out here so much and I love you guys so much.