Sunday, December 18, 2011

11/29/2011
dear mom!
first off, I'm totally sorry that i have been a slack-o-rama with the writing of letters. I'm really surprised that i haven't seen the ninja puppy yet!!! I would rather not be sliced in half today!
So, can you believe that I've been out almost for a whole year! I[m going insane! This mission has been going by so fast! It's going to be a wierd feeling knowing that I have less than a year until I go home! I am definately going to so my best to not relax my efforts but to get better and better and work harder and harder!
So, in your e-mail, you siad that you talked to Emilee and cassidy. How are they doing? That's way cool that you are close enough to them for them to stop and talk to you for awhile! If you see them again, tell them that I said hi!
So, have you heard anything from big d? I need to get his email address. How is ryley doing? and his family? Anything new with su? anything new with the ward? Anything new with you and the fam? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with anything.
Oh! I heard that you talked to elder Bytendorp's mom. How is she? And that e-mail that you sent me about Elder Sear's mom writing you was pretty cool. I saw wlder sears the other day when we saw elder Anderson of the twelve, and he seems to be doing good.
Thank you again soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the tree and the package. I felt bad because Elder Bytendorp was expecting a package the other day and when we went to see if we got mail, I got two packages! hahahaha! I spent a ton of my p-day putting up the tree.
12/2/11
OK, I'm sorry that I suck so bad with the writing of letters! iT'S BEEN PRETTY BUSY LATELY. aNYWAYS, i WAS WONDERING, HOW DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD HAND OUT THE GIFTS? sHOULD WE PASS THEM OUT DURING THIS MONTH? sHOULD WE WAIT UNTIL cHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS? OR SHOULD WE DO BOTH? lET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FUN CHRISTMAS IDEAS THAT WE COULD DO THIS HOLIDAY SEASON.
sO, i WAS WONDERING ABOUT SOME...... oh! i WANT TO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE PACKAGES. YOU SERIOUSLY ARE THE CHEEZE WHIZ BIZ NIZ WHEN IT COMES TO THESE THINGS. iT REALLY MAKES THINGS WAY FUN.
sO, i WAS WONDERING IF i COULD GET SOME THINGS FOR cHRISTMAS. hERE IS A SMALL LIST FOR SANTA!
1. nEW WHITE SHIRTS
2. mY BLACK SUIT PANTS ARE TOO TIGHT! iF i COULD GET A BIGGER PAIR OF PANTS, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
3. sOME STUFF ON OUR FAMILY HISTORY. i NEED TO SEE IF i CAN DO SOME ON MY OWN, BUT i REALLY DON'T HAVE THE TIME. iF YOU COULD SEND SOME STUFF ON OUR ANCESTORS, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
4. kEEP BEING RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!
5. tIES
6. aNYTHING ELSE THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES!
7. oH, SOMETHING FOR MY COMPANION, i DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL BE ELDER BYTENDORP WILL BE WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS BECAUSE TRANSFERS ARE ON THE 13TH, SO i'LL LET YOU KNOW WHO IT IS.
sO, EVERYTHING IS GOOD HERE. wE HAVE BEEN TRACTING A TON! wHICH IS PRETTY EFFECTIVE IF THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO. wE HAVE ACTUALLY FOUND A COUPLE OF REALLY COOL POTENTIALS THROUGH TRACTING. wE FOUND pAULENE, pEARL AND A TWENTY YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED aNNIE THAT WE MAY HAVE TO GIVE TO THE sINGLES WARD ELDERS.
tHE CAR HAS BEEN KIND OF OUT OF COMMISSION FOR SOME PROBLEMS THAT WE HAVE HAD WITH IT FOR A FEW DAYS AND THAT MAKES IT HARDER TO BE REALLY EFFECTIVE. bUT WE'VE GOT A FEW LESSONS SET UP FOR THIS WEEKEND. wE HOPE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD WITH THEM!
tHANKS AGAIN, mOM, FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR ME. YOU SERIOUSLY ARE WAY AWESOME!!! tELL THE FAM THAT i LOVE THEM AND THAT i SAID HI! i LOVE YOU, mom!
lOVE,
eLDER lYNAM
PS i FORGOT!!!