December 5, 2011
Dear Mom!!!
Thank you so much for being better with letters than I am!!!! I finally got my letter out to you the other day. So sorry for that again. I heard that you talked to Sister Bruner in my ward for like alot of minutes! I swear moms with boys on missions have a secret combination or something!!!!!! hahahaha. She told me all about the conversation and that she thinks that your the bomb and how much fun it was to talk to you!!!! I'm really glad to have cool people like her in my ward.
So, I'm going to write you a letter that is ON TIME this time!!!! But tell everyone that everything is going good up here!!!! And we got a new investigator from China somewhere named Fred. His family doesn't sit in on the lessons but we talk with him. He is kind of a tough shell to crack, but hopefully he will read and pray about the Book of Mormon by the next time we see him. Other than that we have been finding some pretty good potentials. We did a TON of tracting this week because our car was out of comission for a few days!!!! I also am implementing your "White Christmas" idea!!!! We have three ornaments on the tree so far and we hope to get others up there soon!!! I am also going to put together those gifts and give them to our potentials, investigators and less-active members.
Love you Mom, tell the fam that I love them a ton too!
Love,
Elder Lynam!!!!!!!!