Thats cool that your going up to Wyoming. If you can tell Grandma and Grandpa this small letter at the end of this letter that would be awesome!
Thats cool how everything is going good down there too. I forgot how old you are now......26?
Anyway everything is going way good up here. We are getting some really awesome people to teach and the lessons that we have with them are really cool too!!!! We have been doing a ton of visiting of members to find out who is active and who is not. Out of all of that we are teaching one less-active family and hopefully going to teach two others. So we'll see how it goes. We really want to get one of the less-actives families to the Temple. So hopefully everything goes good with that. We just need to get them to Church too.
The transfer is just barely over and Elder Bytendorp is leaving this area. So I'm going to get a new companion tommorow. I am going to miss that guy. He really was a fun companion!!!! But that means that I get to drive the 2011 Ford Fusion for another transfer!!!!
Thanks again for all that you do Dad!!!! Tell the girls and Heather that I love them and that I miss them a ton!!!!! I cant believe in about three days I'm going to hit my year mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its all down hill from there!!!!!!!................hopefully hahahaha. Love you too Dad!
Love Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
Dear Grandma and Grandpa Lynam
How's it going guys!!!!? Sorry its been so long to get you guys this letter. How is everything going? Everything is going way good up here! I am having so much fun!!!! We are teaching a ton of people and working on re-activating some less-active families and getting them to the Temple. We even have a girl that is on date for Baptism for the end of this month!!!!!
I have to say that I have learned and grown so much since I have been out here. Whats really cool is that I see time and time again how the gospel is true and how families are forever. This gospel has changed me so much and has helped me see what our purpose is for being here on earth for this small moment in time. I know that the Church is true because again of how my life has been changed forever. I have experienced even more happiness and joy than ever before in my entire life so far! This gospel has saved me from really hard and sad times while growing up. And thats why I'm out here. I want to let the whole world know what I know.
I also want to thank you two. You two have given the gospel to your children, one of them being my dad. And in turn, he has given me the gospel. Because of you guys I experience the most happiness and joy everyday. Thank you guys so much. I hope to see you guys soon! Tell everyone up there that I love them. And know that I love you guys too!!!
Love Elder Lynam