Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12/19/11
 
Hey Mom!!!
 
Thanks for the letter and the news on the packages!!!!!!! I feel so freaking spoiled!!!!! We will be getting our packages at the Christmas Devotional on Wednesday. And thanks again for putting that extra money on my card. I totally forgot to tell you that the first day that I was on the San Juans, we had to pay a ferry ticket to get on and it costed about 54 dollars!!!! I was able to get the money re-embersed onto my JP card, but when I had to pay the ferry ticket I had to use my home card. So if you want to take off 54 dollars from my card that would be awesome!!!!! And I also want to cash my checks, but I need to set up a bank account somewhere to do that. Which one would be the best for that. There is no American Express here hahaha. I liked it a whole lot more when you took care of stuff like this for me!
 
Everything is going good up here too! Elder Rashcka is really cool. He's a really funny guy and has a way cool testimony!!!! Our investigators are doing good also!! We hope to get in and teach a lesson to Paulene and Paulete tommorow. And Church was really cool too because there was a ton of less active members there!!!! So hopefully they keep coming! And Elder Raschka and I have been passing out those gift DVD's like CRAZY!!!! Everyone that we have given them to has had a positive response. Thank you again so much for the gift package to make those. It will help people see that we're not so weird after all hahaha.
 
Thanks again so much mom for all that you do for me and everyone else!!! I cant believe that I get to talk to you this Sunday!!!!! I will talk to you most likely around 9 in the morning your time. I will be checking this email tommorow during Mormon.org time to see if you have anything else you want to say about the phone call this Sunday. Tell everyone that I love them and that I miss them!!!!! And know again that I love you too!!!!!
 
Love Elder Lynam (line-em-up)