Sunday, December 18, 2011

12/5/11
Dear Mom!
how are you doing? Thanks again for the letter and the awesome package that you sent last week!!!! That's cool to hear an update on Emilee and Cassidy! That's so cool that Parker is going to be home in a couple of months! It will be good for Ryley to have his brother around. Let me know how I can help him in any way. It sounds like their family isn't going through the best times.
So, other than that, how is everything going? That's coold how you guys are putting together an arena. But that's not good how the new puppy broke her leg. I hope that she gets better.
I also heard that you talked to Sister Bruener in our ward the other day! She's a way cool lady! She told me about how fun it was to talk to you and how she knows that you're a nurse and a bunch of other stuff! She has a son out on a mission, too, and I think she's going through withdrawls of not having her son home hahahaha! She's a way awesome lady and I'm so glad that I have her in our ward.
And it's also way cool how you talked to Elder Bytendorp's mom! I didn't know that his mom had breast cancer. I will definately not let him know that you told me. Yesterday during fast and testimony meeting he bore his testimony and in it he told about his mom having breast cancer. I will sure be more sympathetic and patient with him. I would be totally down if something like that happened to you.
So, now to more happy stuff... we had a totally awesome week! We are helping a less-active family become re-activated. We hot a new investigator that is from China. We have another new investigator and his wife, and we have found some pretty cool potentials!
I don't know if I told you this, but our investigator from Africa, Kiki, her sister died a few weeks ago. It's really sad, but at the same time, it's really interesting that we came in contact with her just a bit before her sister died. I definately don't think that is a coincedence. Her heart has been softened to the Spirit, which will help us teach her. Before she left for Africa, we went over and said a prayer with them. And she asked about what we believe about life after death. We told her and she totally believed what we taught her. Especially about how her sister is not far from us because the Spirit world is actually on Earth. So we hope to get in and teach them this Sunday or next week sometime.
I'm doing good! So is Elder Bytendorp. The district is way cool, too. It's way cool to serve around Elders that you've served with before.
To answer your question about what time I'll call on Christmas Day, I honestly don't know yet. I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again Mom, for all that you do for me! It really is fun to have a Mom who does fun stuff like these Christmas things for me! Tell Roberto and the rest of the fam Hi for me and tell them that I love them so much. Tell Niner that I "Ruff" him, too!!!!
Love,
Elder Lynam (Line em up!)
ps Hopefully, I will be sending some new pics pretty soon! I might send them at the end of this transfer.