Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/19/11
Hey Mom!!!!
 
Thank you sooo much for the letter. I really appreciated it!!!! I needed to hear the stuff that you shared. I have to say that the people who said that missionary work is hard.....werent lying hahahaha. Its hard at times. But I need to apply what you said about praying and listing to the Spirit to give me help on being a better companion to Elder Williams. I have to say that I have learned alot from this transfer. I am going to write you a letter because this keyboard is kind of wierd to type on. hahaha. But seriously I really really really appreciate the letter you sent me. I am definately going to print it off and use it to help me.
 
I love you Mom!!!!! and thanks again for all that you do.
 
Love Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
 
P.S. I will e-mail you later on today to let you know if I am going to get transfered or not.


9/12/11
 
Hey Mom!!!!
 
You hopefully should be getting a letter any day now with, guess what.................... PICTURES YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! but you might not get to see them until after you get back from Mickey Land.
 
Transfers is next Tuesday, and I dont know what will happen. All I know is that Brother Carey one of my Ward missionaries said that he is going inactive if I'm here another transfer hahahaha!!!! 
 
Remember to make a Mormon.org profile and to get familiar with the website. If you pray for missionary opportunities using the Mormon.org stuff, you will get those opportunities. I PROMISE
 
Love you Mom!!!! Tell Roberto, Kayci, and the rest of the fam that I love them.
 
Love Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
 
P.S. YES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!