Hey!!!!!!
Ok, I again have to say that I am a major slackaroonie for not writing you!!! I wish that snail mail didnt have to be so snailish!!!! Anyway Elder Williams full name is Matthew Lavar Williams. His moms name is Tammy. And he is a way awesome missionary!!!! We had a Ward Beach party the other day and he brought his lariet and roped all the kids hahaaha. I have to say that he is the first companion that I have had that wheres his cowboy boots with his shirt tucked in, wranglers, and GIANT belt buckle on P-days hahaha. He is totally a hard worker though. He definately likes to "Git er done"!
The work is going ok up here. But we really need new investigators. This last week was the worst week that I have had my whole mission so far number wise. But we got a ton of really promising potential investigators during the week. Our Ward Mission plan is basically a "Rescue Effort". We are working a ton with the less active, part member families, and un-baptized children in our Ward. All of our baptisms this year so far have been from part member families. So that is the direction that were going to take in this Ward. I know if we do our very best, then we WILL be blessed with success.
I love you Mom!!!!! Tell the rest of the family that I said hi and that I love them too!!!!
Love
Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
P.S. I cant believe that I have been out here for almost 10 months now!!!!!!!!!!!!!