
Hey Mom!!!!!!
Guess where I got transferred to................................THE SAN JUAN ISLANDS!!!! Its crazy cool up here!! A ton of Missionaries say that these Islands are the prettiest part of the whole mission. We are surrounded by tons of mini and bigger islands. We cover four main islands. They are San Juan, Lopez, Orcas, and Shaw. We live on San Juan. And the population of the members in those islands amounts to two branches. So one Sunday we go to one and the next Sunday we go to the other. We take a ferry to get from island to island. I've never been on a ferry until now. Its way cool!!!!
It is so pretty up here!!!!! I am taking more pictures than I have ever before in my mission. I will definately send you some pics ASAP!!!!
My new companion is Elder Palfreyman!!! He is a way cool guy from Logan. He likes to ride dirt bikes, ski, mountain bike, and quoting movies that I like to quote hahaahahaha. So were getting along great.
I am going to miss my last area but I'm kind of glad I left because six months in one area is kind of long hahaaha. I will miss Elder Williams too. He was a hard person to get along with yes, but we had a ton of fun times together and we are still pretty good friends. So everything is good. He is still going through a hard time so if you could write him a letter or have people from the Ward write him that would help him a lot!!!!!!
I will let you know the rest of the details in my next letter and I will get you my new address ASAP. I forgot it and so did my companion hahaah sorry. If you could send the stuff to the mission office that would be awesome and they will get the letters to me.
Love you and tell everyone else that I love them too!!!!!
Love Elder Lynam (line-em-up)
P.S. Thanks again for the pictures!!!!
